It’s already been a busy morning. So, I thought I’d post some links to help keep on top of the news.
- Former Flyer Brad McCrimmon, is leaving his job with the Red Wings [Sporting News]
- Nikolay Zherdev may or may not have assaulted his wife/her Bentley [Puck Daddy]
- Dick Ebersol resigns from NBC Sports Group [Puck the Media]
- Former Flyer Ben Eager, gets flashed, hurts the Sharks [SB Nation , Mercury News]
- Peter Luukko seems to believe the Flyers might have a shot at landing Henrik Lundqvist, Ryan Miller or Martin Brodeur. Sure, why not? [The Sabres Observer]
- The Flyers won their first Stanley Cup 37 years ago today [Greatest Hockey Legends]
- On the topic of McCrimmon, here’s an article from ’93 about his relationship with an 18-year-old Chris Pronger [Courant]
- Allentown approves eminent domain [Post Star, The Morning Call]
- Joe Paterson to return as Phantoms coach [Philly Sports Daily]
- Should the Flyers revisit the Nabokov possibility? [Broad Street Hockey]
I may update this post later in the day.