What: Flyers-themed Pub Quiz
When: Thursday, October 4 at 8:00 p.m.
Why: To raise money for the Ed Snider Youth Hockey Foundation
Cost: $10 per person (half goes to Snider Hockey, half goes to Pub Quiz winner)
Ages: This is an all-ages event. People over 21 will get a wristband so they can drink.
1. Don Saleski, Bob “The Hound” Kelly, Joe Watson, Dave Brown, and Joe Kadlec will be in attendance!
2. Attendees will get a free shirt designed by Broad Street Bootlegs.
3. The winning team from each round of Pub Quiz will get a six pack of a limited edition, specially brewed beer called Uniweiz. It’s as strong as a tiger and is the best Ilya Bryzgalov themed beer in the universe.
4. Participants can form a team of up to six players.
5. An ice sculptor who created sculptures for the Winter Classic in Boston as well as the Winter Classic in Philadelphia will be donating sculptures to the event.
6. Half of the entry free ($10 per person) will go to Snider Hockey and the other half will go to the winning Pub Quiz team. Our goal is to get 200 people to attend, which would mean the winning team would get $1,000 and $1,000 goes to charity!
7. The winning team will also get their team name permanently engraved on the Pub Quiz trophy.
8. The trivia questions will be written by members of The Philadelphia Association of Sports Trivia.
9. Two words: Shot luge.
10. We will be raffling off various items and doing a 50/50 drawing.
11. If you feel so inclined, you can RSVP for the event on Yelp, though this is not a necessity.
12. You can also RSVP for the event on Facebook.
Sponsors and Partners
Interested in sponsoring this event? Sponsorship costs $100. In exchange, sponsors will receive a permanent ad on the event page, an one-month ad listed on the site, a t-shirt from the event, a Classic Winter Jagr t-shirt, and one of the beers brewed especially for this event. Contact us and see our Sponsor page for more information.