Now that the second Pub Quiz is in the books, it’s time to announce the next NHL ’94 Tournament! So, break out your Genesis, get your geek on, and get ready to show off your old school skills.
WHAT: NHL ’94 Tournament
WHERE: Play2 Parx Casino
WHEN: Sunday, November 25, 2012 from 7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
WHY: To raise more money for ESYHF — oh, and because NHL ’94 was awesome.
HOW MUCH: Registration costs $45*. We will then hold a silent auction for team selection position once registration is complete.
- We can only accept 26 registrants, since there are only 26 teams in the game. Registration will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. Your spot is only guaranteed once you pay the registration fee.
- Attendees will get a free retro hockey-themed t-shirt designed by Dave’s Geeky Hockey.
- This is a 21 and over event.
- The winner will get $150 and your name engraved on the trophy.
- We will do a 50/50 raffle.
- *The cost of registration now includes the following foods: Pizza (cheese, pepperoni, tomato pie), Chickie’s Wings, Crabfries, and Crabby Sweets.
- We worked out many of the kinks from last year. Most notably, we will not be doing a group tab (that was a surprise to us too). Individuals will be responsible for their own tab for anything not included in the food package.
The tournament has been canceled. If the season resumes and interest picks back up, we will hold the tournament at a later date. We apologize for the inconvenience.